As an antidote to lockdown blues and now we can start to gather again, we are having a Snoezey Fest. We hope you can join us – in a marquee outside the Snoezelen Centre.
Performances of music and dance with talks and soundbites about multi-sensory leisure therapy and life with a disability or additional need. Showcasing the many talents of Snoezelen members.
With special guests:
- Cat’s sensory storytelling
- DJ workshop
- Modern Indian Dance workshop with Sabira Mollah of Unity Arts
- Drumlove – world drumming workshop
- art and ceramics workshops
- sand & light sensory installation
- sensory water play
- chill-out zone
Full line-up nearer the time.
Ice cream and donuts
And in The Snoezelen Centre itself:
Charity Art Exhibition and Auction in the Snoezelen Gallery 14th to 28th August
- An exhibition of artwork created by Worcester Snoezelen members & local artists.
- View & bid to win an original piece of artwork!
- Exhibition viewing – Weekdays 10.00 -18.00; Saturdays 10.00 -15.00
- All proceeds support our work with Snoezelen artists
Tours of the centre available on 14th August in the afternoon